HUXLEY Oil; Light and More – Facial oil
HUXLEY Oil; Light and More is a lightweight facial oil that contains prickly pear seed oil with outstanding moisturizing ability. It absorbs into the skin quickly, protects it from various stressors, and fortifies the skin.
This oil absorbs easily without greasy afterfeel, so it can be used in all skin types, and it will provide a plus of nutrition specially on dry skin.
Key ingredient in this oil is prickly pear seed oil, which is a cactus type plant that survive in an extreme, dry climate. This oil contains high levels of linoleic acid, that provides excellent nourishing properties. It is also rich in tocopherol (vitamin E), in 400 times more concentration that in olive oil. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage, and it also has protective habilities against UV rays. Moreover, prickly pear extract moisturizes and soothes the skin, minimizing redness and irritation.
This facial oil also contains sunflower and jojoba oils, that soften, mositurize the skin and promote skin´s natural barrier repair. Moreover, squalane hydrates the skin without greasiness feeling,for a soft and silky touch.
This oil can be used in all skin types, as it doesn´t provide a greasy finish. Is ideal to provide an extra of moisturizing to dry, dehydrated or damaged skin. Thanks to its delicious floral fragrance, it provides a fresh a relaxing experience.
Key ingredients: Sunflower oil, squalane, jojoba oil, abisinia oil and prickly pear oil.
Free of parabens, mineral oil, alcohol or silicones.
Volume: 30 ml.
Directions: After cleansing an toning, apply few drops onto skin and pat until it is fully absorbed.
- Mix with moisturizing cream in a 1:1 ratio to obtain a more nourishing balm.
- Use it before applying lip balm onto dry lips.
- Use it as emergency treatment for brittle and dry hair. Use oil itself or mix it with hair essence.
- When putting on make up, mix the liquid foundation with a drop of oil to make skin moisturized and glow.
- Use it as spot SOS treatment for the areas of the face that don´t take makeup well. Press oil into the skin with hands.
- Use it as a double-layer oil mist. Mix toner and oil in a 7:3 ratio and pour the misture into a mix container.